- Before taking any antibiotics please ensure you read and follow the advice leaflet provided in the box of the prescribed antibiotics.
- Take the full course of tablets as advised by your dentist.
- Women taking Hormonal Contraception should take extra precautions when taking a course of antibiotics, as the antibiotics may prevent the contraceptive from working.
- If precribed Metronidazole please do not drink any alcohol whilst taking the course. This can cause severe stomach cramps and vomiting.
- Whilst taking antibiotics you may continue to take pain killers, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen.
- Please note that antibiotics can take up to 48 hours to become affective.
- If you require further advice please contact the practice on 01274 690188.
Bedford and Associates
506 Huddersfield Road,